Welcome to My Sky Watch Photos

I hope you get some pleasure from seeing the beautiful Sanibel sky. Every sunrise and sunset is different. On rainy days we usually see clouds with the sun shinning behind them and many times a rainbow.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sunrise on West End of Sanibel Island

After being out on the beach, at Blind Pass, Sanibel/Captiva; shelling from 3 AM with a flashlight, it was good to see the sun starting to come up. The sky was beautiful. This was during the high surf associated with Hurricane Ike.

5 comments:

Woody said...

Very Nice Photos..Thanks for sharing..

Happy SWF

Brad Myers said...

Good shots for sky watch, thanks for stopping by.

Fish Whisperer said...

I love the sky before and after hurricanes. It is always so dramatic. Great SWF shots.
Cheers

BNS said...

I love dawn and sunrise photos. These are lovely.

Bobbie in Hawaii

Woody said...

Hi,

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you come back again!