Welcome to My Sky Watch Photos

I hope you get some pleasure from seeing the beautiful Sanibel sky. Every sunrise and sunset is different. On rainy days we usually see clouds with the sun shinning behind them and many times a rainbow.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Strange Sky

I was driving south in Indiana to one of my daughter's for Christmas. The sky looked really strange in the west and in the south, there was a bright, dark yellow streak. I think some of the streaks across the sky were vapor trails that had spread out. Not sure, but it was fun looking at it as I drove.



5 comments:

Enigma said...

Nice! I put up a series also. Happy SkyWatching and Merry Christmas!

Steffi said...

Beautiful photos!Have a nice weekend!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Tootie: what a beautiful opening in the sky. Thanks for sharing a neat capture. I have seen quite a few of these conditions with our gray skies.

Arija said...

Nice sky, particularly the second as though it were exploding out or sucking you in.

Kay said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I've been browzing through your Skywatch photos and they are just magnificent! Have a wonderful new years!